03 July 2006

I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better





July is Everything's Better With A Go-Go Dancer Month on fLOG. I would say "I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better" is a rather perfect song as it is. Even a go-go dancer is but a cherry on this parfait.
  • View the Clip.
  • 4 comments:

    peter grant said...

    Ron -

    Ah, such exuberance.

    Reminds me of my stints on American Bandstand in the early 80s. Will clips of me and the gang dancing (although in quite a less exuberant fashion) to the likes of the Thompson Twins, Naked Eyes, or God help us, Kajagoogoo be as cool someday. Only time will tell.

    Perhaps if Dick Clark were out of the equation...

    - Peter

    F Ron Miller said...

    Peter--
    As soon as any of those Bandstand segments turn up I promise to have a month of clips dedicated to hairgel, eyeliner and black clothing in your honor!
    -Ron

    Christine said...

    I'm actually just looking for the Ron Miller from North Hills - is this you? "Rufus"

    F Ron Miller said...

    Yep, that's me! Christine write again!!!